/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Home Dreams 123: Blogging a few Posts Today

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogging a few Posts Today

Today, I am in the mood to blog and have updated my several blogs all over the internet - namely 2 personal domain blogs and several blogspot blogs. There is cash to be earned as well, which explains the enthusiasm. US dollars are too tempting for me not to refuse. And it is like 'ang pow' for me in this time of Chinese New Year of the Tiger in 2010. I also just came back from a 3 days 2 nights trip to Hatyai, Thailand by chartered van. It was enjoyable and I bought a lot of things there as they are cheaper compared to Penang - things like underclothings, 3 bottles of skin care serum, body wash, body scrub, 1.5kg of cashew nuts and treated my family to a high end Japanese buffet dinner at a hotel that was split equally by my 2 other sisters. I also like to wish you Happy, Prosperous Chinese New Year and Belated Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Video] Sanya - Ocean Flower Island on the South of Hainan Island in China, Happy Saturday Blessings: Embrace the Joy of the Weekend

Welcome to Ocean Flower Island in Sanya, China! This breathtaking tropical paradise is located on the south of Hainan Island and offers a ...