/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Home Dreams 123: Virtual Assistance Work and Blogging Income

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Virtual Assistance Work and Blogging Income

I have been a virtual assistant since a few years back and took up paid blogging since October 2006 when my first blog was set up using Wordpress PHP scripts. At that time there were many programs and web sites offering paid posts on a daily basis and it was lucrative then. Now they are all gone and there are hardly any more paid posts to take up. How I wish they would last forever. Currently I hold a full time job at home working as an Information Technology executive for a friend in his sports building business. It is a small company but a dynamic one - operating like Air Asia brand.

I am also wearing my titanium spectacles every day for the rest of my life as I have short-sightedness. And the power has remained the same for the last 20 years. Thank goodness it does not keep on increasing - otherwise I may have to change spectacles every year. Since I work at home, I also moonlight at times to save more for my retirement as I don't have any children to depend on financially later on. So, I have to be careful of my spending and not to squander away whatever I have earned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Video] Sanya - Ocean Flower Island on the South of Hainan Island in China, Happy Saturday Blessings: Embrace the Joy of the Weekend

Welcome to Ocean Flower Island in Sanya, China! This breathtaking tropical paradise is located on the south of Hainan Island and offers a ...