/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Home Dreams 123: Offered Virtual Assistance Work

Friday, September 30, 2011

Offered Virtual Assistance Work

Just 2 days ago, I was paid 50% for the virtual assistance work to be rendered at only USD10 per hour for 25 hours lump sum. That totals up to be USD125 which is pretty good if you consider I love to nap around in my free time. So, now I will be occupied doing productive work for money. I was contacted directly by an engineer from Australia to check out and compare the flight brokers for their flight prices given a certain date to travel and return from Perth to Kuala Lumpur and back, Perth to Singapore and back, Melbourne to Auckland and back. Apparently this guy loves to travel and is considering the best and economical place to stay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Video] Sanya - Ocean Flower Island on the South of Hainan Island in China, Happy Saturday Blessings: Embrace the Joy of the Weekend

Welcome to Ocean Flower Island in Sanya, China! This breathtaking tropical paradise is located on the south of Hainan Island and offers a ...