/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ My Home Dreams 123: Finally Got a Cheque from USA

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally Got a Cheque from USA



Finally my cheque from 2CheckOut merchant account arrived in my post box today. Above is the scanned copy of the cheque for USD99.95 which is about RM303.00 after conversion. Just click on the image to see the enlarged version. This is the third time I am getting a cheque from 2CheckOut for selling ebooks and writing articles. 750 Reports for a Bargain is my bestseller. I am quite pleased as I can earn money online with a few hundred ringgits here and there every month. More money for shopping in Tesco, Giant and Gurney Plaza. Sometimes, I use the extra cash for dining and treating my parents, sister and friend to a sumptuous dinner in a Chinese restaurant.

I have a few sources of online income with Nuffnang being one of them. But the most I earn is from writing articles on a consistent basis for a client who pays me USD50 every month. This is about $150 in ringgit. Working at home certainly has its many benefits and I can moonlight offering virtual assistance on a part time basis when I am free. The money is usually paid to my Paypal account and I will withdraw from it after reaching about RM400 so that I don't have to pay the service charge. Ain't I blessed?

1 comment:

[Video] Sanya - Ocean Flower Island on the South of Hainan Island in China, Happy Saturday Blessings: Embrace the Joy of the Weekend

Welcome to Ocean Flower Island in Sanya, China! This breathtaking tropical paradise is located on the south of Hainan Island and offers a ...